Welcome to Engage! Engage helps you manage your involvement, either as a participant or volunteer, sponsored by the FC Volunteer Program. Browse the calendar, edit your profile, and get involved!
Parks would like to encourage people of all ages and abilities to volunteer with us and share their talents. We provide tools (rakes, trash bags, etc.), and work with individuals or large groups to help accommodate the needs of the volunteer(s).
How to Get Started
1. Find out more about volunteering for Parks- https://engage.fcgov.com/d/p
2. Fill out an application
a. Adopt-A-Trail- https://engage.fcgov.com/D/p/App/AdoptATrail
b. Adopt-A-Park- https://engage.fcgov.com/D/p/App/AdoptAPark
3. Wait for an email from Parks staff to assign your requested trail or park.
Record Your Impact
1. Record your hours each time you volunteer by logging in to https://engage.fcgov.com with the account you set up with your application.
2. On your Dashboard, click the My Site Visits tab
3. Click Schedule/Report Adopt-A-Park Visit or Schedule/Report Adopt-A-Trail Visit, depending on what you have adopted. If you volunteer with a group, it will say Group Visit
4. Select the Place, the date you volunteered, and what time you started volunteering.
5. You will enter the number of hours total you completed, plus the number of hours for each individual in your group. For example 10 volunteers for two hours equals 20 volunteer hours.
6. Click Finish Report Now
7. Click + add to record the number of trash bags collected
8. Click + add again to record the number of volunteers in your group (if applicable)
9. Write a short description of what you did, or write N/A in the large text box
10. Click Save
11. Record a Site Visit each time you or your group volunteers
Gardening at Twin Silo Park
Thursday, September 27, 2018 | 09:00 AM | Twin Silo Park
Description: Anyone with interest in gardening is welcome to join a gardening team at Twin Silo Park. Tasks will require regular bending, stooping, lifting, digging, etc. All training is provided, just come open to learning! Time Commitment:...
10 assignments unfilledmore